Internet Support Rep
OpenCom is currently seeking a part-time Internet Support Rep to cover either a 4 or 8 hour shift starting at 8am weekdays. (Minimum of 2-3 days weekly). Some specific duties include:
- Providing phone support/solutions to our customers in regard to Internet connectivity (Dialup, DSL, Wireless and Ethernet).
- Providing phone support to customers concerning Email setup, configuration and general troubleshooting (programs such as Thunderbird, Outllook Express, Outlook, Eudora, Webmail and others).
- Providing phone support to customers with general Internet questions.
- Some computer hardware knowledge as we do provide limited in house computer repair.
- Removing trojans, viruses and other unwanted programs from customer computers.
If you think you can perform the duties above, have a passion for helping others and enjoy being part of a team please send us your resume for consideration. Resumes should be sent here.
OpenCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer